Chelsee’s Complete Auto Repair in Phoenix provides true 5-Star service!
Whatever your auto repair needs are in Phoenix or Glendale, bring your car to the skilled, 5-Star auto mechanics at Chelsee’s AC & Brake Emporeum.
Honesty and top notch work are the two core values in our company. Treat people right and you will be rewarded in kind. We live by this. Just ask any of our customers that we invite to our annual parties!
Our complete auto repair service means we fix brakes, engines, radiators, catalytic converters, mufflers, transmissions and any other parts of your car.
Before we do anything, we’ll diagnose the problem and review with you your options for the repair. You’ll receive an estimate to approve so that you understand the scope of the work.
We can handle any job, large and small, and we’ll make sure that everything goes as smoothly as possible. Our goal is to offer fast turnaround times so that it’s hassle-free to use our services. You can rely on us to:
- Finish your car repair quickly
- Provide friendly, upbeat and honest service
Whether you need your wheels aligned, shocks serviced, or your transmission repaired, we aim to be the auto shop in Phoenix that you turn to for any auto repair you need performed.
Our mechanics are always undergoing the latest training so that they can perform consistently high-quality work. Keith, in fact, is our top mechanic.
Learn more about how we can help by calling Chelsee’s AC & Brake Emporeum today. (602) 242-1253
Here’s what we can do for you. Our highly skilled mechanics can help with:
- Diagnostics – Our computers connect to most late-model cars in order to diagnose issues with your timing, engine buildup, engine temperature, RPM levels, and even if the gas cap is sealing properly. Performing auto diagnostics saves us a lot of time locating the problem, and that saves you money! Once your diagnostic is finished, we can determine the cause of your problems and get your car repairs completed in no time!
- Inspections – Sometimes you need a complete auto inspection. By far, the most common reason Phoenix drivers bring their cars to Chelsee’s for auto inspections is when there’s a problem. We diagnose and repair your engine, transmission, brake, or cooling system issues quickly and affordably. Other times folks bring their vehicles in to Chelsee’s, for the most thorough car inspections in Phoenix, is when they are preparing for a road trip, when they are purchasing a used vehicle, or if they’re diligent about getting regular yearly inspections and maintenance (which we highly recommend!).
- Our Mechanics – If you’re looking for an auto mechanic you can trust, who’s loyal to you and to whom you can be loyal, look no further! Chelsee’s is highly rated, thanks in large part to our honesty and diligent customer service. Our master mechanics on staff can diagnose and repair any problem and get you back on the road again in no time. Our mechanics are certified and have years of experience in car care, so they know what to do in every situation! You would be hard-pressed to find a better mechanic in Phoenix Valley than Keith! For realz.
- Tune-Ups – Years ago, a mechanic could pop the hood of your vehicle and perform a hands-on car tune-up Phoenix drivers needed in order to keep the engine running smooth. These days, tune-ups are a little different, but we know the value of a good tune-up, regardless of how old or new your car is. We have the tools to perform an old-school tune-up on an older model, or we can employ our computer diagnostic equipment to give the latest models the perfect tune-up that your car needs!
- Air Conditioning Repair (and Heaters) – At Chelsee’s AC & Brake Emporeum, we can diagnose problems with your A/C and heating system in order to keep you comfortable any time of year. We can visually inspect the systems to make sure there are no broken or cracked hoses, add coolant, clean the radiator, or anything else you may need to keep your A/C and heat working the way they’re supposed to.
- Suspensions – The best auto suspension repair Phoenix drivers can get is right here! The wheel alignment, shocks and struts, and the front and/or rear suspension components must all be working correctly in order achieve optimal performance, so let a professional team like ours handle all your auto suspension repairs!
- Brakes – You can’t rely on your vehicle if you have brakes that are squealing, grinding, or grabbing. You never know when they fail and put countless people, including you and your family, in danger! Let us handle your brake repair needs! With a simple inspection, we can tell you if you need new brake pads, shoes, or both. We can also inspect the brake lines to see if you’re experiencing a fluid leak. We use top of the line brakes and always provide the best warranty in town.
- Catalytic Converters – The catalytic converter is responsible for changing the harmful exhaust that your car produces into water vapor and carbon dioxide. Chelsee’s can repair or replace your catalytic converter so that you can reduce the dirty exhaust leaving your vehicle, and you’ll also see an improvement in your engine’s power when your catalytic converter is in top notch shape!
- Electrical Diagnostics and Repair – The electrical system in your vehicle is important because it is the communication between multiple systems in your vehicle. If it’s failing, we can fix it. We’ll make sure that your vehicle’s electrical system is properly working with industry-leading electrical diagnostics and repair!
- Emissions – Our expert emissions testing inspects your entire system and makes the necessary emissions repairs so you pass the tests. Our diagnostic tools pinpoint your emissions problem(s). We then repair it before you have a major issue that costs more and takes more time to repair!
- Engines – We’ll take a look under the hood when you have engine problems. You’ll be amazed at how much knowledge we have about engine repair, and you’ll know from the outset that your car is in the best hands. We can handle everything from engine replacement to routine fuel system cleanings and filter replacements.
- Exhaust Systems – When you can tell something’s going on with your exhaust system, who do you call? You call someone who can pinpoint those issues quickly and accurately and make any repairs perfectly the first time. Your car’s exhaust system reduces emissions when it’s functioning properly, but it also helps your car purr and run quieter. We can restore your exhaust system to factory standards!
- Motorhome Repair – Most local car owners don’t think twice about taking their car or truck to a repair shop because they know Phoenix auto repair shops will work on pretty much any make or model. However, motor home owners know better! Not just any auto repair shop in Phoenix can handle the unique and specialized needs of a motorhome, so make sure you bring your RV to someone who specializes in motorhome repair: Chelsee’s!
- Mufflers – A working muffler is important for a few reasons. Vehicle occupants can be exposed to harmful gases if the muffler isn’t doing its job. Plus, a bad muffler decreases your engine performance. This means that the muffler and the rest of the exhaust system loses the ability to create back pressure… bad news for you and your vehicle. Make sure it’s working!
- Radiators – The radiator is important, too. You might need a straightforward radiator flush to a total radiator replacement in the event of damage. We do a diagnostic examination in order to figure out what’s going on with your cooling system before we make any conclusions! We specialize in this.
- Shocks – Well-working shocks make your ride smoother and improve your car’s handling. But another great benefit of good shocks is that they reduce the wear on your tires. We at Chelsee’s know that everyone is interested in getting the most out of their tires and other replaceable parts, and we have many tips, tricks and services that can help!
- Suspension Repair – Most people don’t really think about the suspension of their vehicle. As long as the engine is purring, they assume everything is fine. However, a bad suspension could cause more damage if it’s left out of line for too long. Driving too much on bumpy roads or even a minor fender bender can mess up your suspension. Best to get it routinely checked, even if you think your car is handling fine.
- Transmissions – Transmission repair doesn’t have to cause you stress and frustration! At Chelsee’s A/C & Brake Emporeum — the best auto repair shop in the area — you’ll get top notch transmission service at prices that you can afford! We take pride in getting our customers safely and reliably back on the road, whether they need transmission repair or a complete transmission replacement.
- Wheel Alignment – When a vehicle’s tires are out of alignment, they can cause issues with the entire suspension system. What happens is your car starts to ride roughly and the tires wear down quickly and unevenly. These and other common problems can be avoided with routine wheel alignment services here at Chelsee’s A/C & Brake Emporeum!
Chelsee’s AC & Brake Emporeum LLC is the highest rated, best auto repair shop in Phoenix for a reason. Not only are our prices the best in the area, but we’re also fully staffed, highly skilled, and prompt with all the auto services Phoenix needs most!
Call us for any Phoenix auto repair or auto service. Our expertise goes well beyond our name, and you – like many of our other local customers – can learn what it means to have an auto shop you can depend on for everything you’ll ever need!